1. To the potential candidates that intended to serve and meet the manpower requirement.
2. Human Resource Management department or operations to have suitable candidates through:-
• Databases on top of existing application
• Outdoor advertising
• Working agency
• Other agencies
• Department of Labor
• Introduced by a worker or an individual
STORAGE, SELECTION AND HIRING SECURITY GUARDS
SELECTION AND HIRING
1. To ensure selection of suitable candidates to meet the company’s need of manpower.
2. To prepare an effective and consistent system of recruitment in choosing or selecting suitable candidates and qualified to meet the needs of the company.
3. Selection of suitable candidates for a particular recruitment needs to align with the guidelines below that was defined by Human Resources Department and Ministry of Home Affairs:-
• Brief Listing
• Training Evaluation
• Security Guard inspection – free-criminal records or drugs
• Appointment (Hiring)
All potential workers who receives an offer for the job is subject to the requirement as below:
• Proof of personal details for eg: age, qualification, working experience, adequate references, expertise and others and also it should meet all the qualification laid out by the company.
• Minimum qualification is PMR (Lower Secondary Examination). Experience in the army and police sector is an added value.
• Applicant aged from 18 years old until 60 years old are encouraged to apply.
• Applicant aged more than 60 years old and certified fit for health to work by any hospitals or any medical centers will be considered.
• Issuance of work letter that is signed by Manager / Head of Human Resource Management.
• All new workers are under probation.
• Probation period to start from the date of started working until a minimum of 3 months and awaiting the decision from Security Screening by KDN.
• All workers will be given a confirmation letter after qualified for the job after the probation period unless otherwise indicated.
• Probation period can be extended for duration period of 3 months. In such situation whereby the workers are still unfit for confirmation.
• Security guard to be sent to the scene of accident to investigate how far the accident went, any injuries, damages, crowd control and out of area that happened in front of the eye.
• If it is a minor accident that does not involve serious injury or death, they could move their vehicle to the side of the road or any open area to avoid traffic congestion.
• Ensure not to have any barriers on the road to avoid traffic congestion.
• If it is a minor injury, move the involved people to an open area as the best way to control the situation and provide first aid to the people involved.
• Call 999 / hospital and request for ambulance help or seek for medical attention immediately.