1. To the potential candidates that intended to serve and meet the manpower requirement.
2. Human Resource Management department or operations to have suitable candidates through:-
• Databases on top of existing application
• Outdoor advertising
• Working agency
• Other agencies
• Department of Labor
• Introduced by a worker or an individual
STORAGE, SELECTION AND HIRING SECURITY GUARDS
SELECTION AND HIRING
1. To ensure selection of suitable candidates to meet the company’s need of manpower.
2. To prepare an effective and consistent system of recruitment in choosing or selecting suitable candidates and qualified to meet the needs of the company.
3. Selection of suitable candidates for a particular recruitment needs to align with the guidelines below that was defined by Human Resources Department and Ministry of Home Affairs:-
• Brief Listing
• Training Evaluation
• Security Guard inspection – free-criminal records or drugs
• Appointment (Hiring)
All potential workers who receives an offer for the job is subject to the requirement as below:
• Proof of personal details for eg: age, qualification, working experience, adequate references, expertise and others and also it should meet all the qualification laid out by the company.
• Minimum qualification is PMR (Lower Secondary Examination). Experience in the army and police sector is an added value.
• Applicant aged from 18 years old until 60 years old are encouraged to apply.
• Applicant aged more than 60 years old and certified fit for health to work by any hospitals or any medical centers will be considered.
• Issuance of work letter that is signed by Manager / Head of Human Resource Management.
• All new workers are under probation.
• Probation period to start from the date of started working until a minimum of 3 months and awaiting the decision from Security Screening by KDN.
• All workers will be given a confirmation letter after qualified for the job after the probation period unless otherwise indicated.
• Probation period can be extended for duration period of 3 months. In such situation whereby the workers are still unfit for confirmation.
• Security guard to go to the incident venue and try to catch the thief.
• If any suspicious person or behavior that is uncontrollable is seen and with no clear evidence of crime, cheat or any bad intentions, guard on-duty need to disperse them from that premise and ask them to leave. Also, the security guard needs to be watchful from afar as to ensure that they leave the building.
• If the situation become worse or it involve any force or help from the police is needed, please call the police immediately.
• Instructions to be given to all control room to control the situation and to minimize any unpleasant words or comment from public.
• To inform acceptance or the guard at the main door to direct the police to the control room.
• Do not investigate, use force towards suspect or any request from the suspect as solution. The guard on-duty is to ensure all incident details to be recorded and be reported to the management.