1. To the potential candidates that intended to serve and meet the manpower requirement.
2. Human Resource Management department or operations to have suitable candidates through:-
• Databases on top of existing application
• Outdoor advertising
• Working agency
• Other agencies
• Department of Labor
• Introduced by a worker or an individual
STORAGE, SELECTION AND HIRING SECURITY GUARDS
SELECTION AND HIRING
1. To ensure selection of suitable candidates to meet the company’s need of manpower.
2. To prepare an effective and consistent system of recruitment in choosing or selecting suitable candidates and qualified to meet the needs of the company.
3. Selection of suitable candidates for a particular recruitment needs to align with the guidelines below that was defined by Human Resources Department and Ministry of Home Affairs:-
• Brief Listing
• Training Evaluation
• Security Guard inspection – free-criminal records or drugs
• Appointment (Hiring)
All potential workers who receives an offer for the job is subject to the requirement as below:
• Proof of personal details for eg: age, qualification, working experience, adequate references, expertise and others and also it should meet all the qualification laid out by the company.
• Minimum qualification is PMR (Lower Secondary Examination). Experience in the army and police sector is an added value.
• Applicant aged from 18 years old until 60 years old are encouraged to apply.
• Applicant aged more than 60 years old and certified fit for health to work by any hospitals or any medical centers will be considered.
• Issuance of work letter that is signed by Manager / Head of Human Resource Management.
• All new workers are under probation.
• Probation period to start from the date of started working until a minimum of 3 months and awaiting the decision from Security Screening by KDN.
• All workers will be given a confirmation letter after qualified for the job after the probation period unless otherwise indicated.
• Probation period can be extended for duration period of 3 months. In such situation whereby the workers are still unfit for confirmation.
2.1 Scene of an Accident Report Book
2.1.1 To record all activities in the building with the comprehensive incident details, actions that needs to be taken including any continuation action or in any action and progress and proposal if any.
2.1.2 Need to be kept in a regular order as a reference, as a fact that supports a testimony, in an incident. It can be divulged subject to the written approval from the management and that report needs to be considered as private and confidential.To report and act according to a separate detailed report or submitted by the management to other management or any local authorities with the written consent of the management of the place / premise.
2.1.3 All incident reports that contains basic information as follows:
a. Full name, post and identity card number of the person who submitted the report.
b. Date, time and location of the incident.
c. Details such as full name, address, identity card number, vehicle, shop lot, office unit, value, goods, compensation, types of incident and / or any other that relates to it.
d. Details of witness, address, identity card number, mobile phone number, office and residences.
e. Actions taken or an action and in progress or something proposed.
f. details of investigation that causes incident, factors that contributes, suspects or factors of how the incident happened and the impact on the safety of the building or premise.