1. To the potential candidates that intended to serve and meet the manpower requirement.
2. Human Resource Management department or operations to have suitable candidates through:-
• Databases on top of existing application
• Outdoor advertising
• Working agency
• Other agencies
• Department of Labor
• Introduced by a worker or an individual
STORAGE, SELECTION AND HIRING SECURITY GUARDS
SELECTION AND HIRING
1. To ensure selection of suitable candidates to meet the company’s need of manpower.
2. To prepare an effective and consistent system of recruitment in choosing or selecting suitable candidates and qualified to meet the needs of the company.
3. Selection of suitable candidates for a particular recruitment needs to align with the guidelines below that was defined by Human Resources Department and Ministry of Home Affairs:-
• Brief Listing
• Training Evaluation
• Security Guard inspection – free-criminal records or drugs
• Appointment (Hiring)
All potential workers who receives an offer for the job is subject to the requirement as below:
• Proof of personal details for eg: age, qualification, working experience, adequate references, expertise and others and also it should meet all the qualification laid out by the company.
• Minimum qualification is PMR (Lower Secondary Examination). Experience in the army and police sector is an added value.
• Applicant aged from 18 years old until 60 years old are encouraged to apply.
• Applicant aged more than 60 years old and certified fit for health to work by any hospitals or any medical centers will be considered.
• Issuance of work letter that is signed by Manager / Head of Human Resource Management.
• All new workers are under probation.
• Probation period to start from the date of started working until a minimum of 3 months and awaiting the decision from Security Screening by KDN.
• All workers will be given a confirmation letter after qualified for the job after the probation period unless otherwise indicated.
• Probation period can be extended for duration period of 3 months. In such situation whereby the workers are still unfit for confirmation.
• Use the elevator intercom to communicate with the trapped ones inside (if there’s any). This is to ensure whether is there anyone trapped inside or not.
• If there’s people who are trapped inside the elevator, try calming them down and tell them that help is on its way to get them out from the elevator.
• If the accident happens after normal operation hour, the officer on-duty needs to contact the maintenance team, elevator service immediately as well as to foresee the elevator technician contractors.
• The guards’ on-duty to call the maintenance team to coordinate with the elevator contractor; to help release the trapped passenger and repair the elevator.
• If the elevator is empty, the guards’ on-duty to put a sign “Under Maintenance” or “Repairing Process” at all elevator doors while waiting for the elevator technician to repair it.